We are a team of international designers and engineers. The core team has been working on Twistab for sometime now and coming September of 2016, we'll take part in a digital fabrication accelerator 'FABulous' supported by EU. Our project aims at distributed manufacturing and customization of furniture. We work in a studio space in Raval area in Barcelona.
We have two open positions.
Position: Community Manager
We would like to have a friendly and enthusiastic person, who also shows keen interest in digital fabrication and maker culture. To take a lead on our social media networks, attract followers and be in charge of SMM on a daily basis. You should know how to reach people, send out positive message and build a community around our brand. You should be capable of not only acting in the front line of social media but also work on communication strategy and be comfortable in working with a team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SMM and community management
- Prior experience in similar position.
- Good written and verbal English and Spanish communication skills.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook insights and other SMM performance evaluation tools.
- Duration, 3-4 months.
- Flexible hours, part-time.
- Attend the weekly meetings in our Barcelona office.
Position: Graphic Designer
We would like to collaborate with someone who would associate our vision of our upcoming platform and could identify this very vision adorning with his/her strong skills in graphic design. You'll work closely with Art Director and Web Designer of the project.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and associated design tools.
- Prior experience.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- Logo Delivered - end of September.
- Overall Graphic Identity - end of October.